Tuesday 19 July 2011

LEONA LEWIS SHEET MUSIC

Leona Louise Lewis (born 3 April 1985) is a British pop singer. Lewis rose to prominence in 2006 as the winner of the third series of the British television series The X Factor.

Songfacts says that Collide, the first single fromLeona Lewis’s third album finds her taking a more dance pop route than on her previous material. She said, “I’m excited for people to see a different side to my music. I’m a fan of so many different genres and styles. For me this song has all the great ingredients of a summer anthem.” The song got its first play on Scott Mills’ Radio One show on July 15, 2011 and will be released on September 4, 2011.

Lewis has become a multi-platinum selling artist and three time Grammy Award nominee. She was proclaimed ‘Top New Artist’ by Billboard magazine in 2008. Lewis has released two albums to date, Spirit and Echo, in 2007 and 2009 respectively. Spirit became the fastest-selling debut album and the biggest seller of 2007 in both the United Kingdom and Ireland, and made Lewis the first British solo artist to top the Billboard 200 with a debut album. It has sold over 7 million copies worldwide.

Lewis’ debut single A Moment Like This became the fastest selling UK single after being downloaded over 50,000 times within thirty minutes of its release. Her second single, Bleeding Love, reached number one positions in over thirty singles charts around the world. In November 2008 she set a record in the UK for the fastest selling download-only release with her cover version of the Snow Patrol song Run which sold 69,244 copies in two days. Lewis’s debut tour, The Labyrinth, started in 2010.



Better In Time

Bleeding Love

Brave

Broken

Collide

Don't Let Me Down

Footprints In The Sand

Forgive Me

Happy

Here I Am

I Got You

I See You

I Will Be

My Hands

Outta My Head

Run

You Don't Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.